- Natural, plant-based formulation for all age groups, handmade with passion
- Gives the hair a natural soft black colour, volume and bounce with regular use
- All natural, with no chemicals like PPD, resorcinol, m-aminophenol, p-aminophenol, toluene- 2,5-diamine, azo-dyes, diazo-dyes, disperse dyes, ammonia, heavy metals or parabens
- Do not compare the results with chemical hair colours, since this is made of natural plant ingredients.
- The colour effect will be different for each person depending how porous is the hair
Aranyam's 'Natural Hair Colour Pack' formulation from natural plant ingredients is a chemical free alternative for covering grey hair. The sourcing of ingredients is directly from farms. The hair pack gives the hair a natural soft black colour with regular use, nourishes, adds bounce and volume to the hair. Remember to use thicker dabbing of the paste on the side lock hairs near the ears, temples and in front forehead hair lining. To get a brown tinge, experiment by adding 1-2 tbsp. of henna powder; some may like to add coffee powder, others may prefer to add amla powder for a darker black.
Using as a Colour Hair Pack- Mix the required quantity with warm tea water and 1-2 tablespoon of curd. Apply the paste on scalp and hair and cover with a shower cap. Leave it for at least 2 hours. Rinse the hair thoroughly with water and use a good hair conditioner and rinse. Do not shampoo as the colour takes 24 to 48 hours to set in. First time users have to repeat the application more frequently to get results.
Using as a Nourishing Hair Pack - Mix the required quantity with curd (can add egg / 1tbsp of aloe vera gel). Apply the paste on scalp and hair. Leave it for 20-30 minutes. Shampoo thereafter. (Please test for any change of colour to chemically coloured hair before using it as a hair pack)