- Fusion of curcumin rich Turmeric, black pepper and ginger
- Black pepper enhances the absorption of curcumin which is associated with numerous health benefits
- Ginger is known for its therapeutic qualities
- Immense health benefits with this time tested combination used from ancient times
- Have it as Haldi doodh, Turmeric tea, Turmeric smoothie or use it in cooking
Aranyam brings a blend of Turmeric readymixes with Black pepper and other spices. This spice blend is a fusion of curcumin rich turmeric, pungent black pepper and ginger powder. All the ingredients are organic by default, sourced from the NE. Due to its high Curcumin content Lakadong turmeric is highly favoured for its health benefits. Moreover, curcumin is absorbed better when combined with Black pepper. Research has shown that the active ingredients in turmeric and black pepper, curcumin and piperine, enhance their respective benefits when combined. Ginger contains Gingerol, a substance with powerful medicinal properties
Usage: Haldi Milk:
Haldi Milk: Add ¼ - ½ tea-spoon of mix to a cup of milk hot milk & stir. Add honey or sugar as per taste. Have it hot or chilled.
Haldi smoothie: ¾ cup curd, ¼ - ½ teaspoon mix, seasonal fruit of choice, sugar or honey as per taste. Add all ingredients into the blender and pulse until smooth.
Haldi Tea: Add ¼ - ½ teaspoon of mix to a cup of hot water & stir. Add lemon, honey or sugar as per taste.