- Fragrant potpourri of curcumin rich Lakadong turmeric, black pepper & cardamom
- Black pepper enhances the absorption of curcumin which is associated with numerous health benefits
- Cardamom is a good source of minerals and many vital vitamins
- Immense health benefits with this time tested combination used from ancient times
- Have it as Haldi doodh, Turmeric tea, Turmeric smoothie, Turmeric lassi.....
Aranyam brings a blend of Turmeric readymixes with Black pepper and other spices. This readymix potpourri brings a fragrant twist to curcumin rich turmeric, pungent black pepper and aromatic cardamom. Due to its high Curcumin content Lakadong turmeric is highly favoured for its health benefits. Moreover, curcumin is absorbed better when combined with Black pepper. Research has shown that the active ingredients in turmeric and black pepper, curcumin and piperine, enhance their respective benefits when combined. Cardamom is a good source of minerals like potassium, calcium, sulfur, and magnesium along with iron and manganese. Further, it is rich in many vital vitamins, including riboflavin, niacin, and vitamin C.
Haldi Milk: Add ¼ - ½ tea-spoon of mix to a cup of milk hot milk & stir. Add honey or jaggery as per taste. Have it hot or chilled.
Haldi smoothie: ¾ cup curd, ¼ - ½ teaspoon mix, seasonal fruit of choice, jaggery or honey as per taste. Add all ingredients into the blender and pulse until smooth.
Haldi Tea: Add ¼ - ½ teaspoon of mix to a cup of hot water & stir. Add lemon, honey or jaggery as per taste.