- Fusion of curcumin rich Turmeric and pungent black pepper
- Black pepper enhances the absorption of curcumin which is associated with numerous health benefits
- Immense health benefits with this time tested combination used from ancient times
- All natural Lakadong Turmeric & Black pepper from NE which are organic by default
- Have it as Haldi doodh, Turmeric tea, Turmeric smoothie or use it in cooking
Aranyam brings a healthy mix of 'Lakadong Turmeric and Black Pepper' sourced directly from the tribes of the NE region. It is pesticide free, organic by default. The Turmeric is dark orange in colour and has a penetrating flavour with a high Curcumin content of 6-8%. The turmeric we use daily for cooking has only 1-2% Curcumin. Due to its high Curcumin content Lakadong turmeric is highly favoured for its health benefits. Moreover, curcumin is absorbed better when combined with Black pepper. Research has shown that the active ingredients in turmeric and black pepper, curcumin and piperine, enhance their respective benefits when combined.
Uses: Daily cooking: Can be used in your daily cooking.
Haldi Milk: Add ¼ - ½ tea-spoon of mix to a cup of milk hot milk & stir. Add honey or sugar as per taste. Have it hot or chilled.
Haldi smoothie: ¾ cup curd, ¼ - ½ teaspoon mix, seasonal fruit of choice, sugar or honey as per taste. Add all ingredients into the blender and pulse until smooth.
Haldi Tea: Add ¼ - ½ teaspoon of mix to a cup of hot water & stir. Add lemon, honey or sugar as per taste.