- Lakadong is a rare and finest variety of turmeric, specific to location
- Dark orange in colour with a penetrating flavor
- Highest Curcumin content, no lead chromate or added colour
- Turmeric is a ‘magic spice’ having amazing benefits for health, skin and hair
- Prepare Haldi Doodh for its amazing benefits
Aranyam brings a rare variety of Lakadong Turmeric, which is location specific and is sourced directly from the tribes of the NE region. It is pesticide free/organic by default, dark orange in colour and has a penetrating flavour. It has the highest Curcumin content in the world. Each batch of Turmeric is tested for purity and Curcumin content. The turmeric we use daily for cooking has only 2-3% Curcumin, whereas Lakadong Turmeric has been tested to have 7–10 % Curcumin. Due to its high Curcumin content Lakadong turmeric is highly favoured for its health benefits. Read about the numerous benefits of Curcumin and use this pure Turmeric in your daily cooking,.......also prepare the delicious Turmeric Milk / Tea with it. Turmeric Milk Recipe: To a glass of hot milk add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Lakadong Turmeric, and a pinch of black pepper powder, add some Honey (optional). Alternatively, you can boil the milk with turmeric. Also, when you buy this product you are contributing towards the sustainable livelihood of the indigenous Tribes' marginalized women, school dropout girls and those in difficult circumstances.